Me myself and I!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hey! I'm Kara! Former design student (hints the post about design and drawing) I recently have taken an interest in photography so enjoy!

Friday, September 14, 2007

A Place for An Egg



This project was a long process. We had to create a place for an egg that celebrates a quality of the egg using only paper. I went through many ideas and finally decided on this one. The quality I decided on was the geometry of the egg. The egg is placed in a square hole in a square box to show contrast of shape. I pick black because it gives more contrast to the white egg and used white out to emphasize the straight edges. Over all I thought it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

Sarah Ladd said...

I like the contrast of black and white and the contrast of the egg in a square hole. Very crisp and modern looking design.