Me myself and I!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hey! I'm Kara! Former design student (hints the post about design and drawing) I recently have taken an interest in photography so enjoy!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Design Frim and Organizaton Websites



This website is overwhelming. I find it hard to navigate and understand. It would of been much easier to know what to do if everything was big and clear up at the top like most websites usually are.


Interior Design




This website was easy to navigate through, but I thought it was kind of plain jane. I think it could have used some major color.

A2





This...is probably the coolest website I have ever seen in my life! It's easy to follow and it makes cool noises when you push something! I love this website and encourage whoever reads this to check it out!!


Karim Rashid




This website is border line of being too simple. Although I think this website makes you focus on the most important thing. The work of the company. You can see it come to live when you run your mouse over it and the black and white picture turns to color. Very neat.



Aleks Istanbullu Architects





I have one word to sum up this website... BORING!!!! boring boring boring!...There are no pictures and there isn't any color what so ever. I feel like I'm looking at one of my history teachers power points for the lecture of the day.


Henrybuilt





I like this website. It's easy to follow, they have a verity of their work on the main page big enough to see. Very nice.


Officewraps





This website's ok. I feel that it's not up to date with technology and that it would probably make a big difference in their company if they updated it to show off their work in the best way possible.

Rice's Cabinetry





I think this website could of used bigger pictures of their work to see. I think the main page should always so some sort of work and have it be big enough to grab somebodies attention.


Innovative Spaces, INC





I loooooove this website! I think i like it so much is because I love their work so much. It's easy to navigate and it shows one thing that most of the other websites I've looked at haven't. They show the process of their work and I thought it was kind of neat that they did that since we're all about the process at UNCG.


Glass Innovations







Nancy Sanford is a designer from Denver, Colorado. Her design studio opened in 1995. Nancy Sanford Design Studio's website has a very simple set up. The navigation of the website is easy to follow and is very basic. She has everything you would need to know about her and her work such as a profile, services, press and articles about her and work, her portfolio, and how to contact her. I thought it was really neat how her work in her portfolio was a slide show and from the look of it she does some really modern and abstract work.

http://nancysanford.com/

No comments: