Me myself and I!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hey! I'm Kara! Former design student (hints the post about design and drawing) I recently have taken an interest in photography so enjoy!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Designers

I decided to just list designers that I like because If I were to talk about their work separately I would probably sound like a broken record because I would be repeating myself so much. All of the designers below are some of my favorites. Their work is very modern and different in its own way. All of their websites are very intriguing and professional looking. I loved looking at all of their portfolio's and hopefully you will too.

P.S.- I put one designer on here that I thought was boring and stuck in the past...can you guess who?


Rachel James Interior



James Rixner Interior Design


Christopher Burns Interiors


Perla Lichi Design


Mark Sylva Designs


Design Finder


Victoria Hagan Interiors


The Ron Dayan Collection



Adrienne Chinn Design Company Ltd.



Nancy Sanford

The Design Finder firm was probably one of the most boring firm websites I look at. They didn't have many pictures of their work on their page and what the did have look really plain and boring.

No comments: