Me myself and I!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hey! I'm Kara! Former design student (hints the post about design and drawing) I recently have taken an interest in photography so enjoy!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Produces/ Artifacts


This table is very modern and sophisticated. I could easily see myself putting this table somewhere in my house. I don't really see this table in a living room or game room because I feel it gives off a more formal feeling. I think that this table should be put in a room that's rarely used, such as a sitting room.




I love this table! I would put it in my family room if I had a house and a family of my own that is...I think that this table is so funky and fun and modern! The only this I would probably change about it are the wheels on the bottom, there's something about them that bothers me but I can't figure out what.



I thought this table was very interesting. I have never seen anything like it before. It's very vibrant and colorful so that's part of the reason I like it. Again, it's very sophisticated and I could see it being in a high class Manhattan, New York apartment having cocktails being placed upon it.







I could see this bar stool/table set being in one of my future apartments. I thought it was very modern and would love to sit at with a good friend (or boyfriend) and eat dinner.





I don't know why, but I'm always attracted to things like this. I think it's because I like furniture with compartments and storage. The only thing about this piece that I don't like would be how they have so much of it blocked off and just have some selves on the side. I think I would of liked to seen that big sheet of frosted glass or whatever it's made out of split of into more sections to even it out with the selves on the side.





I picked this light fixture because it reminded of my of my mom in a weird way. Whenever I see that combination of colors I think of my mother because she always decorates in those colors. Being my mother's daughter we have similar taste so this light fixture would be ideal on a wall in ether mine or my mom's house. I like how the shape of the glass is shaped like a big wine glass. That shape has sophisticated and classy written all over it.





I like this light fixture and how it doesn't really give off light but more of a glow instead. Of course you wouldn't use it as a reading light or something that requires a bunch of light. I think it would be used as more of a decoration that for the purpose of light. The phase "just sit there and look pretty" comes to mind when I look at this piece.




This is the ultimate kitchen table light! I know when I have a kitchen table of my own I would love to put this type over it. The shape makes it relaxed and fun, unlike the every day kitchen table light that is usually a chandelier of some sort.





This fixture I can see hanging over an island in the Kitchen. It gives off just enough light to do what you need to do, but at the same time doesn't over power the room with a massive amount of light.





COMPARTMENTS! and lots of them!...Don't get me wrong I know I said I love compartments and storage earlier, but this could be a little much now that I think about it. This piece would probably look best in a section of a small store like a coffee shop of some sort.

THINGZ

No comments: