Me myself and I!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Hey! I'm Kara! Former design student (hints the post about design and drawing) I recently have taken an interest in photography so enjoy!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Graphic/ Media Design

I don't know why but the pictures don't line up with the text, but it's in order!




This Black and white cover is simply yet will make you want to buy the book after looking at it. It's classy and elegant with a display of great photography on the front, big enough to see.






This cover has a creative vide to it. I like different things that are put together to make one thing look complete and thats what they have done here.







I don't really know how I feel about this cover.
It's almost too simply to be a book cover. I think if they added some more lines and color contrast it would be more interesting.





I love love LOVE this cover! It's so neat looking! It doesn't have much color, but I don't think it needs it. I wouldn't change a thing about this cover!







This cover to me gives off a 70's vibe for some reason. I like it because it's vibrant with color, but then I don't like it because I think it's kind of busy.










This cover reminds me of my old high school english text book. Thats never a good thing.







I like the idea of having the pictures faded out around the edges, but I think the picture on this cover could have been a better one. This one is kind of boring looking and I think the text should be more interesting as well.









This cover reminds me of like a journal cover, so if this book is based off a journal than I'd say it's better good. If not, than they need to pick a new cover.




I love this layout! I think it's very simple and modern. The only thing that I would probably do different is change the pictures. I feel that they could of been better.








I like the color combination on this cover, but thats about it. Think the layout was poorly done and the title should be bigger.

No comments: